QSC Member Benefits
THE POWER OF QSC
Watch a new video* that showcases some of the benefits of QSC membership.
Download the Contractor Application - Click Here.
Download the Industry Partner Application - Click Here.
Download the Preferred Affiliate Application - Click Here.
Preferred Affiliate is open to any residential service & repair contractor, i.e., Carpentry, Drywall, Electrical, Flooring, Landscaping, Masonry, Painting, Remodeling, Roofing, Tile, or a home service we've missed.
- Access to the ePL Web Site, which features state-of-the-art business, marketing and operational resources and training.
- Member Discounts enabling you to enjoy discounts and rebates from several QSC Industry Partners.
- Marketing For The Quality Service Contractor - Planning That Works. Click here for more information.
- Q-List offering you an exclusive method to canvas your fellow members for new ideas, literally overnight.
- Peer Group Programs featuring networking and mentoring support.
- Fast-Trac Plumbing Technician Continuing Education Program featuring 18 subject modules, 63 lesson plans, and 38 self-administered tests ensuring that you have an in-house means to train new employees.
- Fast-Trac HVAC Technician Continuing Education Program featuring 22 modules, 43 lessons, and one to three self-administered exams ensuring that you have an in-house means to train new employees.... Click here for details.
- QSC Business Management Coaching. Click here for more information.
- QSC Webinars - QSC is now offering Webinars. That's right, seminars over the Internet and your phone. This all takes place utilizing your company phone line for voice participation and through your computer for visual participation. You will need to be able to be on both at the same time. This allows you to have as many employees as you get around your phone and computer for one low price. No travel, no meals, and one price. How much better could you get?
- Innovative Marketing & Business Tools Access these references and resources through the QSC Fantastic Forms, the Home Care Club or the Member Profile.
- QSC unveiled its Power Tool: Maintenance Agreements
(Download PDF - reader required)
- QSC Seminars Aim To Make Learning Fun & QSC Members Share Concerns, Give Advice.
- QSC unveiled its Power Tool: Marketing For The Quality Service Contractor - Planning That Works.
(Click here for more info.)
QSC will prepare you to run your business more profitably, serve your clients more personally, enhance your business image, and meet the challenges of an ever-changing world.
All members are invited to attend QSC professional education seminars and conferences held throughout the year across North America. Some recent conferences have addressed these important topics:
In addition, we sponsor Power Meetings twice a year which will help those at all levels of the industry to maximize productivity. Your attendance will expose you to unprecedented networking opportunities. You will be able to meet and speak with proven leaders. They will share their knowledge and expertise; you can put this to work for you when you return home.
Recognizing the public's need for reputably-crafted and completed home and business service & repair work, as well as the industry's need for a responsive professional association to represent its members' interests, QSC is leading a campaign which will result in an entirely new definition of organization management. Ongoing competitive growth in the plumbing and HVACR service and repair industry demands that those contemplating a career in the field differentiate themselves quickly and effectively from others performing similar services. Amidst industry consolidations, do-it-yourself initiatives, a growing shortage of skilled personnel, the lack of available training venues, and price versus quality client issues, it's vital that industry professionals position themselves for success.
We invite you to join our membership if you work as a contractor, a consolidator, or are affiliated with the plumbing, heating and cooling professions. Our annual dues offer the premium level of membership in QSC including The Advisor, Toolbox Talk, Fax First, and many other services.
[ Go to About QSC]