Information Collected and Stored AutomaticallyIf you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to the Quality Service Contractors Web site from another site, the address of that Web site.
E-mail Addresses and Contact InformationThere may be instances where visitors are asked to provide e-mail addresses and other basic contact information. These opportunities are available on a voluntary basis. Users are not required to provide this information, although failure to provide the information may result in a visitor's inability to fully benefit from the opportunity in question.
Quality Service Contractors does not sell or otherwise release users' contact information. The only exception will be in instances where the visitor is, or becomes, a member of Quality Service Contractors, in which case the information may eventually be published (for example, in the QSC directory). This practice is consistent with trade and professional associations, whose missions typically involve networking and other relationship-building activities.
Finally, there may be instances where a member, during use of the site, provides an e-mail address or other contact information (for example, as part of participating in an online discussion or chat group). In these instances it is reasonable to assume that users may receive e-mail from other users. Any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information.
This site contains links to other sites. Quality Service Contractors is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
CookiesQuality Service Contractors uses for the following reasons:
- To verify that you are a current member when you go to pages in the Member's Only area. When you access a page in this area, you are asked for your login ID and password. Once you have submitted this information during your session, you do not have to submit it again until you log off the Internet and attempt to return to a page in the Member's Only area.
- So that you don't have to re-enter your PHCC-National Association login ID number and password every time you return to the Member's Only area of the site.
- To assist in customizing the choices displayed to you based on earlier input.
If you wish to block cookies, please refer to your browser instructions on how to do so.
If you have any questions, please contact Quality Service Contractors: (703) 237-8100 / (800) 533-7694, or fax (703) 237-7442, or via e-mail, at email@example.com.