Service and Repair Contractors
Membership in your local and state PHCC chapters provides you the option of being a part of QSC. Standard benefits currently include monthly QSC Updates, access to the online Q-List community, enabling members to exchange ideas and communicate with each other freely at any time, networking and education events such as Power Meeting, business resources to include downloadable forms, a complete library of other helpful tools, and a host of additional offerings that complement this membership investment.
Premium Membership Level Benefits
- Two free coaching days annually (plus expenses)
- Discounted coaching rate for additional visits (plus expenses)
- Two free coaching calls per month
- Two free Power Meeting registrations per year
- Free registration for two one-day training courses or one two-day training course per year
- Invitations to Premium Member events
Pro Membership Level Benefits
- QSC Flat Rate Pricing Software, a $6,000 value! (a QSC Business Coach will help with installation – you only pay for their time and expenses)
- Annual Networking and Education Events – Power Meeting is the BEST!
- A Complimentary, Comprehensive One-Hour Virtual Business Evaluation with a QSC Business Coach
- Virtual Business Coaching for $250/hour
- In-person Business Coaching for $2,150/day plus travel expenses
- Access to QSC’s Online Community
- Peer-to-Peer Mentoring Opportunities
- Discounted Disc Training session(s)
- Access to QSC’s Performance Excellence, Service Manager and Commercial Peer Groups
- Participation in QSC’s Rebate Program
- Access to QSC’s Service Technician Webinars
- A Library of Helpful Tools
- QSC Website Resources, to Include Downloadable Forms, Education, Industry Partner Contact Information and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Additional Coaching Services (additional fees may apply)
- Assistance with the development of customized training courses
- DiSC personality training
- Financial and budget analysis
- Strategic planning and SWOT analysis
- Flat rate guidance
- Basic standard operating procedures
- Technician training
For information please contact Jordan Fleger, Member Relations Manager at email@example.com or call 800-533-7694.